Wearing of natural materials is done at your own risk. We make every effort to use wood that are known to be worn safely in the skin, BUT we can make no claims on how your body will react when wearing wooden jewelry.
How do I take care of my jewelry?
Remove your jewelry when showering, bathing, or swimming. Never submerge your jewelry in water!
- Our wooden jewelry is sanded to a fine finish then carnauba wax is applied to help repel moisture and keeps your jewelry looking beautiful. After prolonged wear, woods that are lighter in color may darken or slightly yellow with age. This is normal, but can be delayed in some cases with proper care. Keep products in jewelry box or sealed bag at room temperature. Extreme changes in temperature or climate may cause organic wood to crack or shrink.
- To keep your wooden jewelry in good condition, use a dry cloth to clean the jewelry. From time to time you may apply Jojoba Oil to your jewelry. You may do this by placing 1-2 drops (a little goes a long way) on a clean soft cloth and polish your wooden plugs. Never use oil on any gem, or anything that is not organic.
All plugs are hand made to order and we do have a tolerance of .3 mm to the size ordered
Returns & Exchanges:
DUE TO HYGIENE REASONS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO MONEY BACK OR RETURNS ON ANY PLACED ORDERS. ALL ORDERS ARE CUSTOM HANDMADE TO ORDER. Please make sure you have ordered the correct plug size, gem size, and wearable area before you place your order. If you have any questions, please ask them before ordering.
What if I received the wrong order?
If you receive incorrect OR wrong order such as size or style, on our end from original order placed.
Follow these steps below.
1. You must take a picture of the package & product and email the picture to Esotericorganics@yahoo.com. Include buyers full name, email address and order number within 3 days from tracking delivery date.
2. Unused and Unopened products must be returned First Class mail back to address provided on package, in its original shipping box. Once we reviewed order, an email will be sent to arrange exchange on unused and unopened product.
3. First class postage up to 4oz will only be refunded if confirmed to be incorrect on our end. Additional return postage will be paid by the buyer, for redelivery of original product if confirmed to be correct as ordered. Postage refunds will be made back to original form of payment used at checkout. Additional mail services will NOT be refunded by us (insurance, delivery, tracking confirmations, and Rush Orders.)
We make every effort to secure your items for delivery, but orders are bounced around during shipping, it is possible you could receive damaged product.
Follow these steps below.
1. You must take a picture of the package & product and email the picture to email@example.com. Include buyers full name, email address and order number within 3 days from tracking delivery date. AFTER 3 DAYS from delivery date, this will be considered mishandling of products.
2. Unused and Unopened products must be returned First Class mail back to address provided on package, in its original shipping box. First class postage up to 4oz will only be refunded if damaged upon arrival. Refund will be made back to original form of payment used at checkout. Additional mail services will NOT be refunded by us (insurance, delivery, tracking confirmations and Rush Orders.)
3. One received back to us, we will remake the product and ship back to you asap.
Can I move the design around?
YES, all our items are handmade and can be customized to your request. Please request custom orders to firstname.lastname@example.org for price quote.
Any questions or requests please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will respond within 48hrs, excluding major holidays & weekends.